The corporate policies and business principles of EnergoService AD and EnergoService Power Solutions EOOD (EnergoService) are developed around the strategic goal to preserve and expand the company’s business. The goal will be achieved by building on and consolidating our position in the market through continuous improvement of the business processes in our group of companies and through continuous improvement of the products and services offered. To this end, a regularly updated Quality Management System (QMS) is implemented. The scope of the QMS is “Project management, engineering solutions delivery and servicing of digital and analogue control and measuring devices and systems for thermal power plants, hydro power plants and nuclear power plants. Supply and commissioning, warranty and post-warranty servicing of ionizing radiation measuring equipment.” The QMS conforms fully to the BDS EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The QMS is associated with business processes and activities as listed below: :
- For EnergoService AD: servicing of digital and analogue control and measuring devices and systems for thermal power plants, hydro power plants and nuclear power plants. Supply and commissioning, warranty and post-warranty servicing of ionizing radiation measuring equipment.
- For EnergoService Power Solutions OOD: Project management, engineering solutions delivery and maintenance of digital and analogue control and measuring devices and systems for thermal power plants, hydro power plants and nuclear power plants.
For each of the two companies the respective management formally issues a Quality Policy. The intention is to communicate the policy in order for all staff and stakeholders to understand the policy, to implement it and to further improve it as necessary for the benefit of the company.
The Quality Policy of EnergoService states that all processes, products, services and information and control systems delivered by the company shall be high quality and shall conform to client requirements and/or specifications. Products and services shall meet the top industry standards for safety, reliability and efficiency throughout their service life and shall comply with applicable legislation as issued by a legislative body or a competent state authority.
The Quality Policy of Energoservice aims to meet all the requirements, needs and expectations of the client and of all stakeholders. It also aims to continuously improve the Quality Management System (QMS) through integrating QMS requirements in all business processes of the two companies.
The Leadership of each respective company assumes full responsibility for the efficient functioning of the QMS and guarantees that the quality policy and quality objectives as formulated by the companies are in line with the strategic goals and the context of operation of each of the companies. The Leadership is committed to encouraging a process approach and risk based mentality in both organizations and undertakes to secure all necessary resources for the sustainable development of both companies and for the continuous improvement of the QMS and its processes.
The Leadership of each company sets the pace by attracting, guiding, supporting and encouraging staff to develop their creative potential and contribute to the efficiency of the QMS. Staff are also encouraged to support every management function and to demonstrate leadership within their respective filed of responsibility.
In accordance with the above POLICY statement, the quality objectives for the management of each company within the group are outlined below:
- Execute business processes and activities in accordance with the requirements of the legal acts as issued by a legislative body or a competent state authority or international standards;
- Strictly adhere to nuclear safety standards;
- Meet the financial objectives outlined in the financial plan for each respective company;
- Expand the market share and maximize the utilization of available resources by implementing and obtaining certification for an Environmental Management System, Social Responsibility System and an Information Security System and by implementing an ERP/CRM System within EnergoService;
- Meet the needs and expectations of all stakeholders, including the employees, by encouraging them on the basis of an objective assessment of their competencies, skills, knowledge and experience and by making available professional development and career growth opportunities to every employee.
In order to meet the objectives of the Policy and the quality objectives for each company, the management of each company shall determine specific measurable targets on an annual basis. These shall be communicated to and made available to all interested parties.
In connection with the Policy implementation and the quality objectives, the Leadership declares it will act responsibly and with commitment to ensure the availability of all necessary financial, human and other resources, which are needed for the efficient implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System in line with the requirements of the EN ISO 9001:2015 and international standards and in line with the requirements of the legislation, engineering best practices and business practices in each of the two companies.