We at EnergoService are fully aware that our business impacts directly and indirectly the local and regional environment. In order to minimize damage to the environment we have adopted a number of green best practices.
EnergoService has developed a Green Policy which is implemented as follows:
- Employees are encouraged to use public transportation, to walk to work or to use a bicycle.
- Paper is printed on both sides before being sent for recycling.
- Paper use for marketing purposes has been reduced to a minimum.
- Electronic communication is the primary form of communication.
- Waste separation before recycling is used.
- Computers are turned off at the end of the day. Energy saving light bulbs are used.
- All hardware purchased by the company conforms to the current requirements and EU directives. It is Energy Star and 100% RoHS compatible. All EOL equipment and consumables are sent for recycling to specialized facilities.
- Plastic is used sparingly. Water and energy saving measures are in place.